SCBWI Showcase at the Bologna Book Fair 23 – 26 March 2010
Where? At the SCBWI stand at the world's largest rights fair dedicated to children's books, the Bologna Children’s Book Fair, Italy.
Hall 26, stand A 66
Visitors at the SCBWI Stand in 2008
Daily from 9:00-17:00 throughout the Fair
A friendly hub of activities where members and passers-by can network, get inspired by books on display and take part in creative events.
Don't miss the hourly changing Showcase of countries, books and faces of published author and illustrator members of SCBWI from around the world.
Stop by any time
- to enquire about SCBWI membership
- see the full list of stand events
- view the variety of art work in the SCBWI Illustrators’ Display Portfolio (online version Illustration Display Portfolio)
- or sign up for 5-minute quickie portfolio reviews
Dates for your diary include
Meet and Greet Authors and Illustrators
Tuesday March 23, 2010
- 15:00-16:00 – Duelling illustrators Doug Cushman, John Shelley, Bridget Strevens-Marzo with writer Erzsi Deàk
- 16:00-1700 – Meet SCBWI Founders, authors Lin Oliver and Stephen Mooser, with Newbery Prize-winning author Richard Peck
- 17:00 – Birthday Bash. Celebrate 40 years with SCBWI
Wednesday March 24, 2010
- 13:00-14:00 – Live action from illustrator Frané Lessac and writer Mark Greenwood
Thursday March 25
- 12:00-13:00 – Live action from illustrator Marjorie Van Heerden and writer Angela Cerrito
Download the SCBWI Showcase at the Bologna Book Fair Highlights